You’re planning a vacation and you want to know if San Antonio is safe for your family. Let’s find out! San Antonio is one of the most popular travel destinations in Texas, so it’s important to answer this question before visiting. Crime rates are on the rise, but don’t let that discourage you from exploring all that San Antonio has to offer. The city has a lot of attractions with plenty of activities for everyone including theme parks, museums, restaurants, and more.
8 Reasons Why San Antonio is a Safe Place for Family Vacations
It doesn’t matter if you are a parent, grandparent, or just someone who wants to travel with your family, San Antonio can be a great place for all of these. San Antonio is one of the safest cities in Texas and has many attractions for all ages. The Alamo city is also home to some of the most beautiful gardens in the world. Here are eight reasons why San Antonio should be on your list for your next family vacation destination!
1. There is so much to do! San Antonio has been rated the number one family vacation city in Texas and there are many attractions for all ages. You can visit SeaWorld, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, or take a tour of the Alamo with your children. After walking around downtown San Antonio you can head over to SplashTown for some water fun before heading back home where it’s warm out even on cold winter days like today!
2. It has lots of restaurants that accommodate kids. If you want something other than pizza at dinner time then we have plenty of great options that will please everyone’s palate from chains such as TGI Fridays and Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen to local favorites like Cibolo’s Italian Restaurant or Café Ole.
3. The San Antonio Zoo is a great destination for families that will keep children of all ages entertained and they are one of the only zoos in North America to have koalas on exhibit! You can feed them fresh eucalyptus leaves while you watch their adorable antics from your comfy seat at Koala Crossing.
4. Alamo Quarry Market features over 100 vendors with everything from food trucks, restaurants, clothing stores, garden centers, home décor shops and more. It also holds regular events like Cocktail Magic Tuesdays and After-Work Trivia Thursdays which make it perfect for people who want something different than just dinner out every night on vacation.
5. San Antonio has an amazing nightlife for adults as well! If you are looking to have a few drinks and dance the night away then head over to Dirty Bingo at The Parlor where they play old school hip hop, 80’s disco and country music that will get your feet tapping all night long. They offer $150 worth of prizes including cash every Wednesday from now until December 11th so be sure to stop by soon!
6. There is plenty of shopping in San Antonio too with more than 170 stores within walking distance from one another making it easy to find everything you’re looking for without having to go anywhere else. You can find art galleries, antiques shops, specialty stores, and more!
7. The city is safe. San Antonio has the lowest crime rate of any major metropolitan area in Texas with a murder rate that’s less than half of what it was just 15 years ago! This means you can feel confident when traveling around our great town without worrying about your family being targeted for crimes like theft or assault. Crime rates have been steadily declining over the last decade which only boosts tourism to this beautiful place too!
8. There are fantastic live music options available as well. Whether you want an intimate acoustic show at Sam’s Burger Joint on East Commerce Street or prefer something louder and wilder then head over to The Rock Box where they offer everything from punk rock shows to country music concerts. There is something for everyone in San Antonio!
San Antonio is a safe place to travel with your family. We have the 8 reasons why you should consider visiting our great city for your next vacation! If you’re worried about safety, don’t be because we’ve got some fantastic tips on how to keep everyone happy and healthy
About Us – Mom to Mom San Antonio
We are a group of moms dedicated to finding the absolute BEST things to do in and around San Antonio, Texas! We are super excited to see you on our site and really hope you absolutely LOVE the information you find. If you have any tips please don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know. We are always finding new places to entertain our kids, ourselves and our families!
Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary cbd oil online legal. Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary is your one-stop shop for all things cannabis related. Whether you need a quick fix or are looking to make the switch from prescription drugs, we have everything you’re looking for right here in San Antonio! They offer top quality products that are made with high-quality ingredients and come at affordable prices. Plus, their team of passionate employees will answer any questions you may have about using CBD as medicine on either end of the spectrum – whether it be recreational use or medicinal purposes. Don’t hesitate to contact them today if this sounds like something that could help improve your health and wellness.