San Antonio is a city with no shortage of family-friendly attractions. There are museums, zoos, and plenty of outdoor activities for kids to enjoy. But what if you’re looking for something more? Something that’s just for the grownups in your life? No worries! San Antonio has got you covered there as well. It’s not easy being a parent sometimes, so why not take some time out to enjoy yourself too?
12 Must-See Places in San Antonio
San Antonio is a city with many great attractions, and this list will help you find them. This list includes the popular tourist destinations as well as some of the hidden gems that locals love. You’ll never run out of things to do in San Antonio!
1. Tower of the Americas: The Tower of the Americas is a great landmark that offers beautiful views of San Antonio and affords access to an observatory.
2. Museo Alameda Library Park: This park provides a tranquil experience with native plants, live music, and interesting art installations. In this space you can enjoy food trucks on Saturday afternoons from 12pm – 230 pm for lunch or dinner!
3. Enchanted Rock State Natural Area: A short drive away in Fredericksburg Texas, Enchanted Rock State Natural Area has over three miles of hiking trails in addition to camping sites. You’ll be captivated by its large pink granite dome jutting out from the earth’s surface!
4. San Antonio Missions National Historic Park: The San Antonio Missions National Historic Park is the largest collection of historic Spanish missions in the US. On your way to catching a game, stop here for some history and beautiful views!
5. San Pedro Springs Natural Area: This natural area has three hiking trails that take you through a variety of landscapes, from shaded cedar forest to sun-drenched grasslands. You’re sure to enjoy it!
6. Brackenridge Golf Course at Tobin Hill: Located just north of downtown San Antonio, this course offers amazing golfing opportunities with spectacular city skyline views. The 18th hole is one of the most photographed holes in all of Texas!
7. Pecan Grove RV Resort & Campground (Big Rivers): Only 15 minutes away from the city, this RV resort offers a wide variety of amenities including on-site laundry and clean restrooms.
8. San Antonio Botanical Garden: This garden has more than 500 species of plants from around the world in addition to seasonal events like Easter egg hunts and Halloween festivities!
9. The Pearl Brewery & Creekside Park: Visit this revitalized neighborhood that started as San Antonio’s first industrial area. The brewery is now home to eateries, art galleries, shops, offices, condos for sale or rent – even trails you can walk or bike along! You’ll be sure to fall in love with it!
10. Alamo Quarry Market Shopping Center: Located near IH35 North at Loop 1604 West…this shopping center features over 100 stores as well as restaurants, a health club, and event spaces.
11. San Antonio Botanical Garden: Located at 555 Funston Place near Ingram Park Mall…this garden features over 500 species of plants from all around the world! You can enjoy educational programs like weekend workshops for kids, lectures on gardening topics, and concerts in their outdoor amphitheater!
12. Brackenridge Recreation Center: This recreation center has an indoor pool that is open year-round with family swim hours six days per week – perfect to beat the summer heat! Plus, it offers free youth sports clinics and after school activities
Now you have an idea of the attractions San Antonio has to offer! From local favorites to popular tourist destinations there are many things to do here no matter what your interests are.
About Us – Mom to Mom San Antonio
We are a group of moms dedicated to finding the absolute BEST things to do in and around San Antonio, Texas! We are super excited to see you on our site and really hope you absolutely LOVE the information you find. If you have any tips please don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know. We are always finding new places to entertain our kids, ourselves, and our families!
Happily brought to you with the assistance of Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary, the newest cbd nutrition online. If you’re looking for a hemp product to help with your health or mental condition, Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary is the perfect place. They offer customers an alternative to pharmaceutical drugs and want you to feel better without having to take harmful meds. Their team members are extremely passionate about what they do at MJD and hope that by creating this blog post, they can share our passion with others too. Get in touch if you would like more information on any of their products!