I’m sure you’ve heard of the San Antonio River Walk, but do you know how much it costs? You might be surprised to find out that according to Trip Advisor, an adult ticket is $12.50 for a 24 hour pass. If you’re looking for something more affordable, there are cheaper options available with tickets starting at $6.25 and free entry on Tuesdays after 5pm! The River Walk also offers discounts if your group is over 10 people or if you buy in advance online. Come explore the wonders of this beautiful city by visiting one of our most iconic landmarks today!
Here are Some Things to do in San Antonio River Walk
Visit the “San Antonio River Walk” to enjoy fantastic views of San Antonio. This area is great for tourists, as you will find plenty of things to do and see right on your doorstep! If it’s a nice day then take one of the many boat tours that are available or just walk around with friends and family. You can even hire bikes if you want an alternative way of seeing the sights – there are miles worth of biking paths along both sides of this river which is very popular with locals too! The majority of attractions in San Antonio are located close by so don’t be afraid to explore further than most people dare go!
1. Take advantage of cheap flights out from London Heathrow Airport (LHR) by visiting the “San Antonio Zoo”. If you are a fan of animals then this is definitely somewhere worth visiting. It’s a large zoo, which will keep you entertained all day long if you have children with you!
2. “Japanese Tea Gardens” make for an excellent afternoon out. This garden has been around since the late 1800s and it is well maintained to preserve its beauty. If your guests aren’t too bothered about plants and flowers, they can take advantage of boating on the water or even playing mini golf at one of several locations throughout San Antonio – there are so many attractions available in every corner that everyone should find something fun to do regardless of age!
3. There are lots more things to see during your stay here but one of the most popular attractions has to be “Sea World”.This park is a great way for families and children to learn more about marine life, as it offers a lot in terms of education. You can even swim with dolphins if you book your trip early enough – that’s something that will stay with you forever!
4. If there are people on board who love shopping then they should definitely check out some of the main malls available here such as North Star Mall which is big enough to have all kinds of stores from high street shops right through to designer brands. There are also several other large centers too so don’t worry about being limited when it comes to finding somewhere suitable for everyone in your group!
5. The beautiful cityscape makes for some fantastic photos so you should consider hiring a camera. There are plenty of places around town that offer this service at great rates, including the river itself which is usually full of tourists snapping away!
6. The “River Walk” has many different restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets – there’s something for everyone here! You can enjoy real Mexican food or more American fare if that’s what you prefer. This area also offers fast food eateries too, as it caters for families on staycations who want quick snacks without having to make their way far outside the city center. It’s worth pointing out though that most locals will recommend against eating in these establishments due to hygiene concerns – they may look nice but don’t be fooled by their appearance!
The San Antonio River Walk is one of the most popular attractions in town. There are plenty of things you can do while visiting the river walk, so make sure your stay includes a few hours to explore all it has to offer! If you’re thinking about planning a trip soon, call us today and let our team help with travel arrangements for this or any other destination. We want to be your go-to resource when you need reliable information on flights, hotels, car rental services – anything that will get you there faster than ever before.
About Us – Mom to Mom San Antonio
We are a group of moms dedicated to finding the absolute BEST things to do in and around San Antonio, Texas! We are super excited to see you on our site and really hope you absolutely LOVE the information you find. If you have any tips please don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know. We are always finding new places to entertain our kids, ourselves and our families!
Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary cbd oil online legal. Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary is your one-stop shop for all things cannabis related. Whether you need a quick fix or are looking to make the switch from prescription drugs, we have everything you’re looking for right here in San Antonio! They offer top quality products that are made with high-quality ingredients and come at affordable prices. Plus, their team of passionate employees will answer any questions you may have about using CBD as medicine on either end of the spectrum – whether it be recreational use or medicinal purposes. Don’t hesitate to contact them today if this sounds like something that could help improve your health and wellness.