If you’re looking for a beach in San Antonio, the answer is yes. San Antonio has many beautiful beaches that are perfect for taking a stroll or sitting down and enjoying the scenery. We all know that San Antonio is a great city with lots of amazing things to see and do. It’s the perfect place for families, business travelers, or vacationers looking to relax on the beach.
5 Most Famous Beaches in San Antonio
San Antonio, Texas is a very popular tourist destination for those who are looking to enjoy the sun and sand. It has many wonderful beaches that offer different things from each other. Below are 10 of the most famous beaches in San Antonio so you can decide which one best suit your needs!
1. Lovers Point Beach: This beach is a popular spot for surfers. It has soft waves and smooth sand, making it perfect for those who are looking to take the family out on an afternoon stroll or just get some exercise in!
2. Beach at La Cantera Resort: The Bech At La Cantera Resort is a championship 18-hole golf course with impeccable landscaping that will make you feel like you’re playing the most beautiful course in Texas. And what’s more? Golfing is free when staying at any of their many resorts! If this isn’t enough to tempt you then I don’t know what would be.
3. Huisache Cliffs County Park: With expansive views from atop its rocky cliffs, Huisache Cliffs is a must for any nature enthusiasts. This park has many walking trails that will lead you to some of the most breathtaking sights in all of Texas!
4. Balcones Park: Balconi’s Park is another beautiful beach with soft sand and clear water, perfect for those who are looking to spend their day lounging on the shore while soaking up the sun rays.
5. Mission Beach Wave House: The Mission Beach Wave House offers something no other place can- surfing lessons! For only $100 they offer three hours-worth of surf lessons from their trained instructors so you don’t have to worry about not being able to stand up straight or fall off your board. They guarantee it’ll be one experience you won’t forget!
We couldn’t stop with just ten beaches and wanted to share some other wonderful options for those who live close by or plan their trip months ahead of time. Here is our list of nearby beaches including Topsail Beach, Surfside Beach, and South Padre Island (in order from closest to farthest)!
1. Topsail Beach is located in the Topsail Island area of North Carolina, which is about an hour and a half from Wilmington. This beach sits on the Atlantic Ocean side of Hatteras Island, so it’s not quite as hot or humid during summertime (it’s still warm though!). Seashells can be found throughout this unique coastal location, along with plenty of other natural gifts like driftwood that has been sculpted by years of sand. From golfing to deep-sea fishing to exploring lighthouses, there are many activities for everyone at Topsail Beach!
2. Surfside Beach is located on Galveston Bay just south of Houston. Surfing lessons abound here for beginners who want their first experience on the waves to be memorable. This Gulf Coast beach is also great for boating, fishing, and swimming in warm water year-round!
3. South Padre Island is a popular destination this time of year because it’s close to both Mexico and Texas. The best part? There are plenty of hotels with reasonable rates so that you don’t have to spend too much on lodging while visiting South Padre Island. This family-friendly spot offers many things from parasailing to surfing lessons to kayaking out onto Laguna Madre Bay. Whether you’re looking for perfect weather or an adventure with your loved ones, these picturesque beaches will have what suits your needs best!
Whether you’re a San Antonio resident or just visiting, many of the top beaches in this city are within your reach. You can make your choice based on what amenities they offer and how much time you have to spend there. And if you want more than one option? No problem! There are nearby beaches that will give you another great view while still providing all the benefits of our favorite spots. So, stay healthy out thereby taking care of yourself with plenty of vitamin D from sunning at any beach near us!
About Us – Mom to Mom San Antonio
We are a group of moms dedicated to finding the absolute BEST things to do in and around San Antonio, Texas! We are super excited to see you on our site and really hope you absolutely LOVE the information you find. If you have any tips please don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know. We are always finding new places to entertain our kids, ourselves and our families!
Special thanks to Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary one of the top cbd online stores. We’re so glad you found our site. You can find your way back to the blog anytime by clicking on our logo at the top of any page or using our site map for a complete list of pages and their associated content. If you want to stay connected with Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary, we would love it if you could check out their site today! And don’t forget about Facebook and Twitter too – both are great ways to keep in touch with what’s happening at MJCD. Until next time!